Mazda Lease Options
Why lease? Leasing your Mazda gives you a number of advantages:
- Drive a new vehicle more often: at the end of your lease term it’s easy to upgrade to the latest model.
- Leasing generally offers lower monthly payments than financing on comparable models.
- Flexible terms of up to 60 months on select Mazda models.
- Have more cash on hand to invest.
At the end of your lease, you have a number of different options:
- Lease or finance a new Mazda and qualify for the Owner Loyalty discount.
- Finance a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda and qualify for our Owner Loyalty discount.
- Purchase your leased Mazda for the pre-determined price on your lease contract plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Return your vehicle.
Learn more about Chatham Mazda Leasing options and rates.
Mazda Purchase and Finance Options
If you choose to finance your purchase, you will find there are also a number of advantages to financing through Chatham Mazda:
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without penalties.
- Consumer-friendly, clear and understandable interest terms.
- No kilometre charges.
- No wear and tear charges.
- Build equity throughout the term of your finance contract: Your payments will consist of part principal and part finance charges; each payment you make increases the amount of equity you’ve built up in your vehicle.
- Flexible terms up to 84 months on select models.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the vehicle free and clear.
What is a “Lease Purchase”?
What does a “lease purchase” man? It means you can buy your leased vehicle! It’s hard not to fall in love with your leased Mazda, which is why we allow our customers the option to purchase their vehicle at the end of the lease term. Keep in mind that if your goal is to buy a vehicle as opposed to leasing new, then financing your vehicle may be the most financially advantageous option in the long run.